- Preferences: to remember your settings and preferences
- Security: to help identify and prevent security risks.
- Performance: to collect information about how you interact with the software.
- Analytics: to help us improve our software.
- Advertising: to deliver relevant advertisements and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns on the software.
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser Cookies. You may also be able to remove Cookies from your browser. Mobile Device Identifiers
Your mobile operating system may let you opt-out from having certain device identifiers used for interest-based advertising. You should refer to the instructions provided by your mobile device's manufacturer; this information is typically available under the settings function of your mobile device.
And of course, if your mobile device offers an uninstall process, you can always stop us from collecting information through the application by uninstalling the software.